We are pleased to announce we now provide Microsoft Exchange 2013. Where our service differs is that we tailor the requirements to your business needs so you don’t need to invest the thousands required in the server technology. You simply tell us how many e-mail accounts you require and we take care of the rest. This means you only pay for what you need so you don’t waste a single penny.
So what is Exchange?…
Exchange server is a product from Microsoft that can provide your company with enterprise-grade security. It offers your business a reliable business-class email system, and can sync your calendar and contacts. The great thing about Microsoft Exchange is that it’s fully adaptable to your needs, allowing you to choose the features which will save your company the most time and money.
When you invest in a Hosted Exchange Server solution you will benefit from the following:
- 25Gb Mailbox storage
- Anti Virus & Anti Spam protection
- Shared Contact Lists
- Shared Calendars
- Additional Mailboxes On Demand
- Mix POP3, IMAP, Webmail & Exchange Mailboxes on same domain
- Outlook Web Access
- Mobile Device Access (iPhone, Andriod, Windows Mobile etc..)
- Blackberry Enterprise Server Option
Whats New with Exchange 2013
Cloud Exchange 2013 is designed specifically for touchscreens, mobile usability and offline productivity. It ensures your employees can be efficient regardless of location or device. Even if they’re nowhere near an Internet connection.
- Outlook Web Access (OWA) detects your device and automatically adjusts its layout and interface for desktops, tables, or phones
- Updated look and feel using the new Windows 8 design
- Offline access enables email, calendar and contact capabilities even when you’re not connected
- Meetings are simpler to compose and schedule on any device
- Fast searching, phonetic search, and nickname search for your contacts
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) capabilities prevent users from mistakenly sending sensitive information to unauthorized people, while informing them of internal compliance policies.
- Keep all your important data in one place by giving users an In-Place Archive with a native, well-integrated user experience.
- Mobile device policies let you create approved mobile device lists, enforce PIN lock, and remove confidential company data from lost phones.