One of the key benefits is that your employees will have access to your cloud based application from anywhere in the world, this is particularly beneficial for companies with sales people on the road or who do business abroad.
Considering the CLOUD? See what your options are:
1. Hosted Servers – rather than running your own servers in
your own offices you outsource them to a professional data centre;
2. Hosted Applications – where you can rent user accounts
for different applications (having a hosted Exchange for Outlook means you can
rent individual mailboxes and you pay per user. This way you are able to enjoy
all of the benefits of Exchange such as shared calendars without the financial
3. Hosted Software – many accounting packages now have cloud
versions for their traditional on premise solutions.
4. Online Data Backup – Backup your data securely over the
internet to a secure server centre. No need for tapes or removable devices and
you can choose to backup your data daily, weekly or monthly.
5. Online Data Storage – You can also store your business
critical data in the cloud making it easier for you to be up and running
quickly in the event of a disaster and also gives allows access to your data